Monday 13 May 2013

London favorites nr 3: Food


In these posts I’m taking you to London, telling about my favorite places. 
For part one, about musicals, click here
For part two, about shopping and sight seeing, click here.

Last but not least… food!

I eat a cupcake every day I’m there. Sometimes two. Or three.
My favourite was the black bottom cupcake from the Hummingbird bakery. Rich, dark chocolate cake, filled with cheesecake and topped with cream cheese frosting. Read that sentence again.
I know.
You want it.
I ate it so fast I forgot to take a picture.



We like traditional English food like pies and fish and chips, so we eat that often. And last time we discovered Jamie’s Italian.
We love to cook Jamie Olivers recipes and it was delightful to eat it there. I highly recommend this restaurent! Go early or make a reservation, ‘cause it can be pretty crowded.
There’s so much more to discover…China town, lots of Indian restaurants.

The photo left with our friends is taken in Jamie's Italian.

Enough about my past trips… I can concentrate on our new trip next week! Planning new musicals, where to shop, what to eat… exciting!

I’ll keep you posted of course. London baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment