Saturday 15 September 2012

How to not fall asleep.

So, I took a picture of my lovely cappuccino.
Freshly made by our new espressomachine. And then I drank it. At 10 pm. And I never drink coffee.
The result? It's now 2 am and I'm still awake.

I've been putting a lót of photos in albums, I've cleaned the whole kitchen, I organized some stuff in our huge room of chaos, a.k.a the living room, and did some DIY-ing. I had an unfinished DIY project (well actually, I have tons...) so I decided to finish it.

What once were a black tray with weird photos of me, is now a cute green tray with the fabric I fell in love with last week. What do you think of it? Eventually the fabric will be replaced with something my hubby will like too ;-)

I was actually really trying to get some sleep, but I can't, so now I'm trying out the Blogger app. Let's see it if works out! I'm not seeing the pics in the places where I want them to be, so I guess it'll surprise me!

Anyway, enough with the nightly small talk. I'm starting to count sheep in a minute. Orrrr I can look for a fall asleep - app. It must be out there.
I'm curious. What helps you fall asleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment